1. Unless otherwise stated, this website is for information only. Assets Reunited Limited has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions. These exclusions of liability will not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Assets Reunited Limited or any of its employees or agents.
2. Material appearing on this website may from time to time include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than Assets Reunited Limited. This website will also provide links to other websites operated by advertisers and third parties. It is the responsibility of these third parties to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations. To the full extent permissible by law, Assets Reunited Limited disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or its failure to comply with the relevant laws or regulations
3. This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
4. All content on this website is copyright © Assets Reunited Limited 2008.
5. Assets Reunited Limited is the owner of the copyright and database rights in this site, except where specifically stated otherwise, including content data, design, graphics, text, images, software and underlying source codes. Assets Reunited Limited is the owner of all trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and devices appearing on the site, whether registered or unregistered, except where specifically stated otherwise.
Use of Information
We do not collect information about individuals, except where this is specifically stated and provided with your knowledge.
We do use "cookies" which are alphanumeric identifiers that are stored by your web browser on your computer's hard-drive that enable our system to recognise you when you visit the site. This helps us to track basic visitor information in order that we can better tailor the site to our visitors' needs. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can disable his function by changing your browser settings if you so wish.